1. Don’t hit the glass surface with force at ordinary times. In order to prevent the glass surface from scratching, it’s best to lay a tablecloth. When placing things on glass furniture, handle with care and avoid collision.
2. During daily cleaning, wipe it with a wet towel or newspaper. In case of stains, wipe it with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar. In addition, you can also use the glass cleaner sold in the market. Do not use a strong acid-base solution for cleaning. The glass surface is easy to frost in winter. You can wipe it with a cloth dipped in concentrated salt water or Baijiu, and the effect is very good.
3. Once the patterned ground glass is dirty, you can use a toothbrush dipped in detergent to wipe it in circles along the pattern. In addition, you can also drop kerosene on the glass or dip chalk ash and gypsum powder in water on the glass to dry, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, so that the glass is clean and bright.
4. Glass furniture is best placed in a more fixed place, do not move back and forth at will; Place objects stably, and heavy objects should be placed at the bottom of glass furniture to prevent overturning caused by unstable center of gravity of furniture. In addition, avoid humidity, keep away from the stove, and isolate from acid, alkali and other chemical reagents to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
5. Using fresh-keeping film and wet cloth sprayed with detergent can also “regenerate” the glass that is often stained with oil. First, spray the glass with detergent, and then stick the preservative film to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, tear off the preservative film, and then wipe it with a wet cloth. If you want to keep the glass bright and clean, you must always clean it. If there are handwriting on the glass, you can rub it with rubber soaked in water, and then wipe it with a wet cloth; If there is paint on the glass, it can be wiped with cotton dipped in hot vinegar; Wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it as bright as crystal.
Post time: Jul-28-2022